=: ][My World ][:=
The things that revolves...

-=:][ Royalties ][:=-

Category: By seryew
Some of u may be wondering wat exactly is "Royalties" that i occasionally mention. Names like Emperor, Princess, Samurai sometimes appears somewhere is my blog. Fret not, mystery will be unveiled now.

Presenting to u, The Royalties~!


Let mi do a short intro on the Royalties. It started out on SRC's 2007 Slumber night when Jude and Sherwin dressed up in their fanciful pajamas

And so both of them earned the names Emperor and Samurai. As the girls already got their own names before hand, everything fitted in. According to Sherwin, Sky got his Scholar title becos he was always teaching the other Econs, thus being the smartest, he was conferred Scholar.

As for the latest addition, thanks to the emperor's invitation, the prince from the Kingdom of L joins the Royalties as an envoy, and that's mi!

We had fun at Ktv sessions, chilling out and suntanning at Sentosa beach (Which i didnt go).







Due to the over-whelming response of feedback regarding the length of my blog, i shall do a exception and keep it AS SHORT AS POSSIBLE!

Summarised everything in 1 word...


FUN


I dedicate this post to the Royalties, enjoy our final years of youth!
 

7 comments so far.

  1. Anonymous June 25, 2008 11:34 PM
    i truly deeply appreciate dis entry n hell yeah! more to come!! =))

    royalties rock my sock! =DD
  2. Anonymous June 26, 2008 12:12 AM
    Lol Yeah! Royalties Rocks! The posters are nice!(though can put a nicer pic of me) I'm nt tt bad la will try to grant everyone's wishes if can =) More outings...!
    *loves*
  3. seryew June 26, 2008 12:48 AM
    btw i've only post 3 video on the KTV here, the others are in my youtube acc
  4. Anonymous June 26, 2008 7:25 PM
    i look gay on my poster.....
  5. seryew June 27, 2008 2:58 AM
    hahah its pure humour~ but dun worry lah, u look nice in that pic hahah
  6. Jude June 27, 2008 2:06 PM
    3-letter word injected my mind when I enter your blog.

    WTF?

    Can't you find better picture of mine? I look like some nigga.

    LOL Nice entry! XD

    Of course you're Mr. Nice Guy, the Royalties need you.

    The Benevolence,
    Emperor
  7. seryew June 27, 2008 4:30 PM
    hahah if u realise i didnt choose the best pic for everyone, so its more natural mah hahaha

Something to say?