=: ][My World ][:=
The things that revolves...

-=:][ The Meaning of Driving ][:=-

Category: By seryew
Mortifying, Self-reproach, Helplessness.

Words that could fit best now... Endless questioning of why it has to be me.

I'm pretty sure by now, frens would haf known that i'm a accident prone person. Forever getting into accidents every now and then. Accidents of all sort be it my fault or not keep occurring.

Sometimes i really wonder if i ever shd haf been given the rights and luxury to be driving everyday. No matter how much i hone my skills or how careful i can be, things always happens. Call it coincidence or call it my misfortune, things nv get better...

  • Nov 2006 - Knock the back of a Taxi due to carelessness while changing lane
  • Jan 2008 - Reversed and knock into a Car. Reverse sensor was off without my notice
  • Feb 2008 - A Cab rammed into the back of my car while i was stationery at a red light.
  • July 2008 - Some noob dented my left door during SIM Freshman Orientation Camp.
  • Oct 2008 - Dashed an amber light, another impatient turning car whack right into my side.
Not counting the dents and scratches i've accumulated thus far, i've lost count on how many 'injuries' i've caused to my car.

Countless times I seriously even thot of stop driving altogether.

Perhaps the many trials and tribulations are there to mould mi into something... Learning each and every lesson, i juz hoped that i can haf the strength and courage to continue on...
 

1 comment so far.

  1. Princess-y October 04, 2008 12:59 AM
    dont ever give up!!! it's jus luck.. definitely nt skills cos i've NV doubted my shifu's skills.. =))

    so damn glad tt u're alright!!

Something to say?